Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Analyzing A Song

My favorite song right now is “La Vida es un Carnaval.” The “moral” of the song is to enjoy life no matter what might bring you down. I really enjoy listening to it, it makes me smile whenever I do. It tells you how you shouldn’t live your life in sorrow and to enjoy it and to sing. The first lines are really meaningful as to what you might think is unfair and to get over it and to enjoy the earth we live in. It also tells you things like “Todo aquel que piense que la vida siempre es cruel, tiene que saber que no es así, que tan solo hay momentos malos, y todo pasa! Todo aquel que piense que esto nunca va a cambiar, tiene que saber que no es así, que al mal tiempo buena cara, y todo cambia!” Which translates to "Anyone who thinks that life is always cruel, has to know that it is not like that, that there are only bad moments, and everything happens! Anyone who thinks that this will never change, has to know that it is not like that, that bad weather is good, and everything changes! " I don’t bother on trying to change the size of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...