Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break

Spring break wasn’t that much fun other than a few key things. When I won the raffle for the first week I decided to make it my dream journal so I can have better chances to have a lucid dream and so I can’t share them with my friends. I was writing in that every single time a had a dream. They were all weird, one of them was with my dog Snow who had hands. Anyways I went to the store to buy a few things. My dad bought four trees. Three of them were peach trees while the other tree was an apple tree. It took a while to plant them but my dad also bought fertilizer for the trees but what was gross was that my dogs kept trying to eat it. My mom and I went to Popeyes to buy some chicken and ordering was a real struggle because I couldn’t understand what she was saying and I think she couldn’t understand me either. Once we got our chicken (over 60$) we left and didn’t know how to get back home because we were in a town called Peoria. We didn’t know what to do other than use Google Maps and when she handed me the phone I didn’t know where to look. She asked “D you understand?” I said “Yes.” I didn’t understand, in fact as soon as she gave me her phone I got lost and was looking in the wrong direction which is the reason we got lost. Once we made it back home we made s’mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...