Saturday, March 31, 2018

Knee Injurie (SOL18 31)

When I was in Mexico I wanted to see the house my dad built. I went by walking with my cousin Lipitor who was on bike. It took us about 10 minutes for us to get there. We went there and I got to see my dads house but it wasn’t finished. I wanted to try Lipitor’s bike so I hopped on, barely and tried going. I tried and I was moving but fel after like three seconds on hard rocks. My hands and knees were scraped and bleeding. I started to cry, the pain was unbearable. We went walking and Lipitor founded this piece of cotton to put on my knee. His dad coincidentally saw us and took us in his car. He had to throw something out first so we went to the biggest hole I had ever seen. It was the size like four Wrigley Field Stadiums and 3 stadiums deep. We drove off to our house where I got the biggest band aid ever. Coincidentally my brother injured his knee a s well but it was a lot worse. It looked like his inside we going to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...