Friday, March 30, 2018

Baby Bunny (SOL18 30)

One day I was playing with my friends, Emma and Melany. We were playing “Yandere Simulator” in real life. We were playing until we divided to rest, and guess what I hear. “Pablo, vente!” It was my dad. I saw something in his hand and didn’t know what it was. I say wait her to my friends. As I start getting closer and closer, my eyes clear up and realize what it was. It was a bunny, not just any bunny, a bauy bunny! I start sprinting with excitement on my face. I go to it and ask “Can we keep it?” They said we can’t but I got to hold it. It was so small and soft, and cute. I started walking over to Emma and Melany letting them see it. He tried to escape but he failed. I went back home and set him free. He was walking as if he was a worm. That was the first baby bunny I ever got to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...