Thursday, March 29, 2018

Sneaky Snake (SOL18 29)

When I was playing with my neighbor, my brother went to the backyard and my brother said  "Serpents, A snake!!!” When I was there my neighbor and my brothers went up to my house. Both my little brothers were screaming, I don’t know why. My mom asked “What’s wrong?” My brothers than said “There’s a snake!” They screamed even more when they saw the snake go into my house. They begged my mom to get it and kill it. I know garden snakes don’t do anything so I was really confused. The baby of the family started crying worrying for my mom when she went in the house and didn’t come back for three minutes. My mom eventually caught it and set it free instead of killing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...