Tuesday, May 1, 2018

SOL Field Trip

Ok so the field trip was so much fun because of my best friend was there, Ariani. On the field trip I got to type with a typewriter and smell a couple things. But most importantly the stories me and Ariani wrote. There are currently 3 stories so far, Horse, Chops, and Bananas. This is Horse, I ran downstairs as fast as I could, hearing footsteps behind me. I went inside the dryer for a hiding spot. They kept walking, was it real or just my imagination? He was looking for his pet ramen noodles and threw up out of nowhere. He called my name, “Horse, Horse! Bring me feud!” He blew up. Before he died he spoke a weird speak, “Huhuhuhuehuehuehueheuhue!” As well did I exploded. And that’s the story of my life. So that was Horse and this is Chops, I was in the school bus. I starved because I had no food. I was the one children on another bus. I’m magical. I eat and cut the school buses Titanic Style. The two sides of the bus fell down. And I flew, “Yaaaaaas!” *Singing* “I flew into the clouds, as I exploded, bye myself I lie to fly in my kiiiiiite!” Have I mentioned I know how to karate chop da chops? I chop for pops and eat the cops. That was Chops and the last one is Bananas and here it is, “Nooooooo!” “My mom has bananas!” She dropped my burger with a banana on it. I was so mad and threw it at her face! I rubbed butter in my eyes to make them fantabulous as well as glimmering. I can’t wait to eat my clothes! They were sooooooo good! They tasted like lavenders from the detergent. I licked myself and said out loud, “I taste like a tide pod.” I go to the TV and say, “Notice me senpai!” And the TV turned on, I got excited and ate the fridge. Next thing I know my bananas are eating me. Since I ate the fridge, why not eat the house? My mom won’t mind, right? It’s time to eat the house, my knees, and the floor. And that were all the stories me and Ariani wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...