Friday, October 27, 2017

Happiest Day Ever

The happiest day ever is when I got my 2 dogs Snow (John snow, snowgo, and snowow) (Coto.) My dad bought them for 600. (Total) Pretty cheap if you know average dog prices. Cutie is a white German shepherd and husky mix and Snow is a pure husky. They are brother and sister. We bought them at a Walgreens? I know confusing. Their previous owners assigned a meet up at a Walgreens. We were originally only going to only buy Snow since he’s sooo pretty (so is Cutie) . I know this isn’t about a day but they were included in that day but I’m just saying some background knowledge. Once we bought them and took them to a far away land (my backyard) they started exploring the people, plants and land which I found ADORABLE. They were both so cute (still are, but Snow is so derpy  now but that derpy is so cute). I wish I could show you but I can’t because I don’t know how to put pictures because they don’t give you and option for google photos. Who wouldn’t call their happiest day ever when they get the cutest puppies in the world. So that was MY happiest day ever.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you can donate dogs to the poor and needy *cough* me *cough*

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...