Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Best Country Ever


In my opinion Peru is the best country, why, well here’s why. Peru is very pretty and the landmarks/forms are absolutely gorgeous! Like Machu Picchu, Saksaywaman, Colca Canyon, Huayna Picchu, Moray, and Manu National Park. The food there looks absolutely AMAZING! The weather there is the perfect weather for me. The animals are beautiful like: sea lions, areemenga macero, Peruvian paso, Peruvian Inca orchid, llama, alpaca, guanaco, guinea pigs, and white-fronted capuchin. The festivals that I like are All Saints day and Peru Independance Day. And that’s why my favorite country is Peru. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peru

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I like Peru too :) Good research included as well as a link to more data, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...