Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Favorite Animal

My favorite animals are my dogs because they so cute. Of course I’m talking about the almighty Cutie and Snow. Cutie is a white German Shepherd and husky mix. Her forehead is so soft and she is so warm. She was about to have puppies but my parents kept that from happening. ;-; Snow is a white husky with 1 hazel eye and 1 blue eye. Forgot to mention Cutie has 2 blue eyes. While Cutie looks like she’s ready for a commercial Snow look derpy and cute. That why they’re my favorite animals. Btw Cutie killed an opposum but I won’t mark down points. http://www.dogbreedplus.com/dog_breeds/gerberian_shepsky.php
http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/siberian-husky#/slide/1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I like dogs as well. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into your research and including a link, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...