Monday, November 13, 2017

Gratitude

Gratitude: Something you greatful for. I am greatful to my teachers and family/friends. I am greatful for my teachers for being able to be my teachers. All of them are awesome, off the top of my head I can think of like 5 favorite teachers at HMS which are Mrs. Coalson, Mrs.Pickett and Miss.Funicello, Mrs.Haury, and Mrs. Guel. They all helped me through quarter 1 and I hope they can do that once again in the future. I am greatful for my family because who are the people who care for you? Your whole family, (this next part is from my family) My mom cooks for us, my dad works for like 9 hours, my brothers play with me and my pets have fun and make sure I’m happy. They do all that for me and everybody in my family. I am greatful for my friends because they my day brighter. Everybody I just mentioned help me make awesome and meaningful memories.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...