Monday, February 5, 2018

Presentation Tips

So today I had to make instructions for Mrs.Coalson but when I’d did finish she chose me to be the first one! I was nervous so maybe some of my tips could help you out. So something that helps me is to clench my teeth to the side of my mouth, I always do that when I have to take the pacer test to stop myself from smiling because it helps me. Another tip is to get your energy out, take a walk, flop your hands around or just stand on your foot. If you forget something and are trying to do it from memory, try clenching your left fist because you memory lobe is on your left side of the brain, it definitely helps me remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...