Monday, February 12, 2018

Snow Day!

It was interesting but I kinda wish it didn’t happen. Ok the only reason because I wish it didn’t happen is because I could never buy snacks because of math lab on b days because there either something happening on Friday or just no snacks. Ok so on Friday I mainly just stayed in bed eating and watching videos. But on Saturday oh boy lemme tell you it was FUN. So when we got to my other house we went to WALMART, you might be thinking what’s so special about Walmart? Well my parents bought me a ball that’s it, it was different but it was fun, we also bought 15 movies. Sunday it was me and my brothers playing volleyball in our room with the ball we got a Walmart. But I did get hurt a lot and the ball kept hitting my brothers face.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a really relaxing, fun weekend! Very busy! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...