Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Should we wear uniforms?

Well I’m saying that school should not force students to wear uniform. I think it’s unfai because if your wearing your own clothes it’s a great way to share your personality. It also makes you more comfortable with the clothing your wearing. There is a few arguments again my opinion, it’s cheaper because you know what you need to buy. In the morning you know what you need to wear and waste less time. Finally people wouldn’t bully you for what you’re wearing because everybody needs to be wearing that.

1 comment:

  1. You make some very compelling arguments against wearing school uniforms. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...