Friday, October 27, 2017

Greatest Achievement

My greatest achievment is that when I was at Disney world, idk maybe land, but I got lost right? But then I found my family again. This is what happened we went up to a building but there was fake snow coming down out of my reach so I went up to it to get some for my big brother but once I got some I turned around and guess what, they’re gone. I was panicking not knowing what to do so, what did I do? Cry. Some news reporters (?) they asked what my name was so they were recording but they asked my name so they write it down and I’m guessing it’s like those stores with lost kids and somebody says their name and where they’re at and I guess my family came across one of those and realized. So they got me and I wasn’t crying anymore. So that’s one of the dumbest but greatest situations I was in.

1 comment:

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...