Friday, October 20, 2017

Writer vs Singer

I would rather being a writer because I’ve got a few stories that happened during my life. Though singers are more famous (most of them) but writers don’t have to lip sinc and go in front of millions of people. Even though writers are less “rich” but with that money they could live decent lives that they can enjoy. Fame and riches don’t matter as long as your happy and I decided if I were to become a writer, I would enjoy it more that being a singer.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you would choose a writer because you have stories you want to share. You shared good reasons for choosing a writer instead of singer. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...