Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Best Food Ever

I can't decide which is the best food ever because they're so good like gorditas, rice, tamales, posole, and sopes which are all Mexican foods that I adore so I'm going to narrow it down to tamales, gorditas, and sopes. Tamales are dough wrapped around some "toppings" like mole, meat, salsa and many others. Then you put in a "template" to mold it and then you put it in a pot, cover the top and once they're done it's like heaven. A gorditas is dough once again and you put many "toppings" like the tamale, the inside of it could be beans, cheese, mole, meat and many other things but my personal favorite is a gorditas with beans and cheese with a drizzle of lime. Now last but not least the sope. It's dough in a bowl shape and you put beans for the first layer and then meat and then cheese but you can put so many other things on it and it's soooo good and 2 or 3 fill you up. I'm going to have to choose the sope as the greatest bestest food ever.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! You did such a good job describing each of the foods. I'm hungry now :) Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...