Thursday, October 5, 2017

News this Week Number 2

Do you know about the Las Vegas shooting? Well that's something that happened recently and I saw that 58 people have died and over 300 injured during the shooting. Somebody said (I don't remember their name but that's not important) that during the shooting at first she thought it was fireworks. I saw a video of the shooting in action and everybody was on their stomachs on the floor not knowing where the shooting was coming from. Apparently the shooter planned and store weapons in a hotel for 3 days because he got passed the security system because there really isn't a metal detector. Here's some things the survivors feel or experience; difficulty sleeping, easily startled, nightmares, flashbacks, and feeling unsafe in the world around them now because of the shooter(s).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into your research.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...