Monday, April 9, 2018

4th Quarter Goals

Ok so for Science I want to at least understand the process of certain things like chemical to heat and how things function. For Social Studies I want to learn more about geography which will probably help me in seventh grade if I get the Global Studies teacher Mrs. Guel. For math I want to reach my MAP goal which is 230 which is high school level and will greatly improve my academic level in math. For ELA I want to make projects that stand out but are good enough to maybe get a 4. For Gym I want to participate more and to push myself above my limits. For Art I want to make a masterpiece when drawing/painting since I think I’m pretty good at drawing geography. To achieve all these goals I’m going to have to pay attention, make more friends,  participate more, and believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...