Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Analyzing A Poem

I found this poem about life. “Life is, a series of events strung together like a phrase of a sentence forever changing and forever adapting. Turn the page and read on.” I really like it because it’s meaningful. I think it means like if something sad happens just move on and get the beautiful things in life. Like birth, seasons, and family and friends. Maybe somebody is trying to fit in but they don’t like doing it so they break out of their shell and show the real them. I remember when I was incredibly shy but I grew to know people and feel comfortable around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...