Friday, March 23, 2018

Pizza Palace (SOL18 23)

After the Fifth Grade Farewell party my best friend Emma invited me and Alexa for pizza at Michaels Anthony. I had to ask my mom and she said yes because I said, “Please, Emma’s mom will bring me back.” Emma’s mom invited other people like my other best friend Melany. Once we got there, across the street there was so many buses, and I’m scared of busses all conjoined like that in one place because of this one video. I’m not sure if it’s fake or real but it said the person kidnapped kid and killed them in a place like that. Once we went in I rushed to get the perfect table. We ordered I think four large pizzas. They gave us our large pizza, and I got to admit I ate most of it. Before we got the pizza, Alexa made this drawing on the table because we could do that and I accidentally ruined it by dropping my water, it wasn’t a lot though. I got like five slices at the start, let me remind you that they were square so it was ok. We started eating, we kept trying to steal each other’s pizza, Melany almost choked after we “forced” her to eat it in one bit because she eats nibble, NIBBLES. When we were done we left and Emma mom took me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...