Saturday, March 24, 2018

My First Communion (SOL18 24)

When I was in church school every Saturday, I didn’t like wasting my weekend on more school. One time I was late and she made me say hi to everybody, that were like 18 years old as to me, I was nine years old, you can clearly see the difference. Another time she was amazed with one piece of homework that didn’t have a name, and asked whose is it, once again I was too nervous so I raised my hand ever so slightly, she didn’t see it but other kids did. Ok so when I did my first communion we went to the church where we went up in front of everybody to get out “bread” and wine, I’m not sure, pretty sure it’s no wine though. Once I went up there I didn’t mess up and got to playing for 3 minutes non stop. I forgot who I chose to be my god father but I know his daughters name, Ashley. I went back to sit down and I got this mini wooden crib with a baby in it and a box with a necklace I later broke by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...