Sunday, March 25, 2018

Fun Fair (SOL18 25)

Slmewhere between July Piper has a fun fair every year if they have enough money. When I went I first went to Emma house before we left to hang out with her to arrange some thing like, money and time. Once we left to go we’re were surprised to see it. There was so many things like spin the wheel, bean bag toss, a game where you try to make the frog go in a bucket, a pinball, and more. First we ate pizza but the bad thing is you only get one slice, they were square. When we finished eating we got our 200 tickets to play games, I remember playing this zodiac sign game, and I remember winning. There was this game were you compete again like 7 people and go around in a circle, there were circle pads on the floor were one person has to go on one. I went there on my first try and I won some cupcakes. The game was Cake Walk. Once we got all our tokens which was about 100 we turned them in for prizes. I got this orca necklace that I gave to Emma, some toy dinosaurs that grow in water, and some candy. Emma got a bee necklace, candy, and the expanding dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...