Monday, March 26, 2018

Leaving School (SOL18 26)

On the last day of 3rd grade for me, which was 4 months before it actually ends, I moved. My teacher Ms.Alvarado announced “This is the last day for Pablo here.” Everybody looked at me, I felt tingly and like a sharp of hungry in my stomach for a while. I thought to myself “Wait, I’m going to a new school where everything is strange and weird.”  I remember my best friend Fernando gave me a broken colored pencil for me to remember him by but I lost it. At the end of the day I was crying so I just asked my mom to buy me some corn. The corn was good so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...