Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tremendous Treadmill (SOL18 27)

About 7 years ago I was outside playing with a ball. I saw that the garage was open. I saw a treadmill with the key so I wanted to try it out. It was going pretty good for my little feet and brain. That brain part was a contributing factor to what happened next. I put it on normal which was a good exercise at the time but my head thought “Oh let’s put it all the way up to XTREME!” I guess you know what happens next. I saw how fast it went and I put one foot down while grabbing onto the sensors on treadmill. I put two feet on and I flew. I went faster than the speed of light. My knees were hurting, covered in blood. My brother came is as I was crying. My dad saw me and asked what happened. I said “He turned it to extreme while I was running on normal and I flew.” I blamed it on my little brother. I went inside after my dad carried me and got fixed. I went to bed and started watching Peppa Pig with my older brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...