Thursday, March 22, 2018

Fifth Grade Farewell Part (SOL18 22)

After Fifth Grade Farewell later in the day there was a party at Piper. My best friends Emma and Alexa attended, as well I. We went there to get our Piper banner as long as a photo. My teacher called me up and I went to get them. The co principal gave me my banner and photo and when I was walking down o told her, “I’m trying not to cry.” That day somebody actually said my last name right. Once I got them I sat back down. When it was over they turned up the lights and got the food out. I got cake which was surprisingly good and some Chewy bars. I remember taking my moms phone and taking a picture of us. My mom still has that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...