Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Fifth Grade Farewell (SOL18 21)

On the last day of fifth grade in Piper Elementary they have what’s called Fifth Grade Farewell which I was in because I was a fifth grader. They do this to honor those students who have made it that far and to congratulate them for moving on. On the last day I remember my friend crying, well everybody. It was so sad, even though I was there for two years I missed the teachers and staff. I remember that Mercedes and Josy were best friends but when it was time to leave they were hugging. I don’t know why I did this but I smiled when I saw tears of sorrow but then like three seconds later I started to cry. When we started to leave the classroom I don’t get why everybody was lined up outside their classrooms just clapping. I didn’t like that but I get the jester. Once we went outside everybody was crying but my best friends face was red and that made me sad. My teacher Miss. French told her “When you grow up to be a soccer player, invite me.” That made her smile. Once my mom picked me up I was just “hiccuping” all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...