Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Remembering a Certain Restaurant (SOL18 20)

After Emma and I left the Shedd Aquarium my family, Emma and I went to a restaurant. It was right next to a the restaurant was small but successful. They gave us free tortilla chips and some salsa. I dared and convinced Emma, who was sitting right next to me to dip a tortilla chip in the tiniest bit of salsa. Keep in mind Emma is terrible handling hot things. She dipped it in and her mouth was burning! She had to drink half her water bottle she brought in. I ordered three tacos and Emma ordered two, we also ordered one some each, but we didn’t really like it. I also got a really good orchata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...