Monday, March 19, 2018

Feeding My Brother (SOL18 19)

When I was I think in first grade after Easter my brother came home with a basket with paper streamers. He had some eggs in there that I took out. We started playing with the streamer but I was pretending it was spaghetti. I got two pencils acting like they were chopsticks. One “chopstick” on each hand. I started twirling them in the “spaghetti” and he opened him mouth. I was intending for it to go to his mouth once I lunged the pencils towards him. Biggest mistake ever. One of the pencils went in his mouth scraping like at least an inch of skin off of his top of his mouth. He started crying, and like any normal kid would do in a situation like this, hide. My mom found me after like 3 minutes and I got in serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...