Sunday, March 18, 2018

My Trip to Shedd Aquarium (SOL18 18)

One Sunday my best friend Emma and I went to the Shedd Aquarium. Once we got there there was a HUGE line because it was free admission that day. There we two babies crying so loud that it made Emma’s ears hurt. We got in and I felt terrible. There was two signs with one animal on each of them. One said “Donate to Ellie (Baby Otter) who was abandoning by her mother on a rock.” Another said “Donate to this sea lion.” I couldn’t donate, I was so sad. We saw so many types of fish and other animals it was amazing. We saw two of the biggest fish we had ever seen. After that Emma bought this huge dolphin that I name Finelophe. Finelophe was so fluffy and soft. Then we went to a touch pool and I touched this eel like creature, it felt nice though. Emma got Finelophe wet because she accidentally put her fin in the water. Emma took a lot of picture but I took a lot of videos. We got these copper coins but my brother Uriel was mad because he got a penguin instead of an otter like me and my other brother Braulio, Emma got a penguin as well. When we left Emma tweeted, “Got this new dolphin plush at the Shedd Aquarrium, her name is Finelophe.” Guess what, Shedd aquarium themselves replied. I don’t remember what they replied with though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...