Saturday, March 17, 2018

1st Grade Fiesta (SOL18 17)

On the last day of first grade we had a party. It was so much fun, my teacher let the students pick which music. I remember somebody asked for a chipmunks song. We had so much snacks and a lot of games. We played limbo and various games. I think I was the best at it. My best friend at the time, Isabella was playing with me. I remember asking her, “When’s the party?” She was so mad, everybody kept asking her that question. At the end of the day she gave us a little panflit with the whole class without 3 kids, I don’t remember if they weren’t there or they couldn’t take a picture. She had like 3 pictures of herself and my friend got it but gave it to me, I still have it and is still one of my favorite teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...