Monday, January 8, 2018

Winter break “summarization”

Something funny I witnessed my dog Cutie fart on my brothers face while stepping on his face multiple times. I spent time with my family and had fun playing with my cousin while playing board games. Then after three hours of nothing we left. Afterwards we went to another relative which was more fun. We also went to our new house three times which was time consuming. I also got t9 see the Disney looking church at my dads hometown. I also got a new tablet for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. it funny how the dog farted in his fas that was i wake up call i think i love its so funny it remindes me of the time my dog farted on my sister thin pooped on her bed i was fuuny to me but not to her
    from
    zach

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...