Monday, January 8, 2018

My resolutions

For January I succesed to celebrate New Years with my family. For February I want to appreciate what I already have. For march I want to try and find a four leaf clover. For April I want to prank my brothers, for my younger brothers im going to tape a cup filled with rice on the doorknob so when the open the door they will be surprised with rice all over the floor. On May I want to make something special for my mom while of June I’m going to make something special for my dad. On July I want to go on vacation. On August I want to have a lot of fun with my friends and family for the block party. On September I want to play outside for at least an hour. For October I want to get a costume for Halloween. On November I want to go somewhere for my birthday. And last but not least on December I want to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...