Thursday, September 28, 2017

Slice of Life

So this is a "Slice of Life" from me. So there was this one time where my dad’s car was on outside the garage on the patio thing on the floor and I thought it was a good idea to climb the truck trying to go on top of the garage, so I barely reached to climb the truck so it was even harder to climb the garage but somehow I was able to go on top of the garage. Once I got on top I saw some birds and realized, that I didn't have any bread to feed them, so I went down, into the house got some bread and went back outside, went on top of the truck and then the garage to feed the birds and as soon as I put ONE piece of bread on the tile of the garage and about 20 birds came to fight for the bread and one chubby bird was smart so while every bird was fighting he stole it. Once I ran out of bread I sat there until I got caught by my dad and got a lecture about the dangers of being on top of a garage.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...