Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What if I were President?

Omg I'm so excited for this post, I love the idea of being president if it means me not dying from a gun (sorry I had to). If I were president I would make college free and no taxes, kids could have credit cards and could go where they desire. There would be a petting zoo every day next to the Berwyn Public Library. Schools would be given 1,000,000,000 dollars and give 50 dollars to a student who gets a question right and the teachers would get a paycheck of 5,000 dollars (I think Mrs.Haury would be happy). There would be no guns or explosives no nukes and no homeless people (they deserve love too). Apartments would allow pets like alpacas, llamas, dogs, and zebras. Last but not least the ice cream truck would have everything for free. That's what I will do if I was president, making kids lives better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were so excited about this post! You have some amazing ideas for if you were President. You would make an amazing president, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...