Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Digital Citzenship

 This is how IM going to take care of my IPad; Not eating or drinking around the IPad because crumbs and water could possibly damage the iPad. After I'm done using it I will turn it off to save battery and prevent from my brother editing things I have in some of my apps. Last but not least, once the iPad is at low battery I will charge it at a respectable time and I WILL charge it before school and have it ready for school. For the charger I will not charge my iPad with the charger having to be bent in order to charge it which means I will charge my iPad safely along with the charger.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good suggestions! You've mentioned several ways to keep your iPad safe, what are some ways to safety blog or browse the web?

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...