Thursday, September 21, 2017

Freestyle

My awesome weekend! On Saturday on went to a place called the October Fest with my friend, we went on three rides, the Black Widow, a tiny roller coaster that goes FAST, and a giant slide. The Black Widow was the first "ferris wheel" me and my friend ever went to, it went diagonally and went it went up the pressure of the wind made our heads go down and I even saw the top of a building the whole time my friend kept saying I'm scared and screaming, when I was screaming it was screams of someone being ALIVE, like I just kept screaming YEAH!!! On the roller coaster it was so fast that the pressure made me go to the left crushing my friend. On the GIANT slide me and my friend got to the top and almost fell face first on the concrete but we went on the rag they gave us and went super fast while looking at the stars above us. That was it for the October Fest. On Sunday I went to the Shedd Aquarium with the same friend, it took forever to get inside the aquarium itself, when we went inside I took so many videos and my friend took so many pictures. She also bought this huge dolphin plush that I got to name Finelophe which is so fluffy but she got it wet at the touch pool. After that we went to another touch pool to touch stingrays which were very slimey. That was it for the aquarium, she tweeted about it and they responded. After the aquarium we went to a restaurant and my friend isn't use to eating spicy things so she got a tortilla chip and put the slightest bit of salsa and her mouth was BURNING, she had to drink half her water bottle. I ate 3 AMAZING tacos so did she and we ordered a sope we didn't even like. After that we visited my old house which she's never seen so I was happy about that and we played games, the first one is we're we have to balance of a plastic/metal pole the longest, I of course won with 22 seconds. The second game was were we played hide and seek and when I found them we started petting a dog. The third game was were we picked up a rock and threw it as far as we could, my friend won once and I won once, sadly my little brother didn't win once. We left and dropped her off at her house.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had an eventful weekend! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...