Monday, March 12, 2018

Tower of Terror (SOL18 12)

So when I was at Disney land my family and I were walking around doing nothing. My older brother saw a ride he wanted to go on, so I went with him. It was super tall. When we went there it was all slimey. Once we went on there was something like 30 people. We went up super fast while everybody was screaming. There was 3D effects like eyeballs getting bigger and bigger. I kept going up and down really really fast. It felt like and elevator that’s falling down the chute. The funny part is that once it stopped my brother who went with us started crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...