Tuesday, March 13, 2018

4th Grade Mishap (SOL18 13)

When I was in fourth grade I went outside for recess. I was going to play four square as usual but none of my friends came. Only fifth graders who were so much taller than me. They told me their name and I told them mine. They had no idea how to play four square so I just went with it which was a mistake. I should have just lied and say “I need to go to the bathroom.” We were playing for a good 5 minutes until one of them hit the ball and it flew to my face. I almost started crying it hurt that bad. At the end of recess I just went inside to go to math class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...