Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Police “Chase” (SOL 18 14)

One day I went to my grandma, I specifically remember it was 2009. I was bored and just slumped on the couch as I heard my brother and my cousins talk about going to the store. I thought that was my opportunity to go with them to get out of the house. Once I got up and said, “Can I go with you guys?” They said, “No.”  They then said “We can’t go then with him knowing.” I slumped on the couch once again, I fell asleep. I woke up in a panic looking around for my brother and cousins realizing they left me. I got my sweater and went to look for them. I went to the corner of the block right next to the one where my grandmas house is. I saw a gas station with a 7 Elleven. I started walking towards it, but guess what, a police cruiser happened to come along. I can’t imagine what a police cruiser was thinking when they saw a four - five year old walking around. The police had a Dalmatian. He was asking me questions until my brother and cousins saw me and took me home. I never got to buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...