Thursday, March 15, 2018

Nerve Racking Raffle (SOL18 15)

Last week on Friday it was raffle day for the SOL Challenge. The moment I put in my “Admite One” ticket I chanted to myself, “I really want to win.” I wanted to win because Mrs. Haury described the prizes as fun and cool and said that there was food. I wanted to win mostly for the food. Once everybody put their tickets in I thought I had a pretty good chance considering I did all the SOL until that moment. Mrs. Haury reached in after shaking the box and pulled out a few names from other blocks until, I won! I stood up trying not to overly dramatic smile because I was the first name she had called. I went up and got chips and a notebook. I later switched out the chips for some candy instead. I won along with Emily, and Harvey. At the end Mrs. Haury took pictures of us with our prizes. My friend Andreia was jealous because she did all the SOL until that moment and had the same amount of chance she would win as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...