Sunday, March 11, 2018

1st Grade Memories (SOL18 11)

So recently I found something I made in 1st grade. It was a little panflit with a class photo in the front and inside were some notes from students. My teacher gave everybody a note. I was so surprised to see it again, it’s been five years since I saw it. It even had my best friends phone number. When I saw it I said, “Huuuuuuuuuh!” “Yes, omg I have been looking for this for five years!” “Ah I’m so happy.” I was looking at everybody as kids, it was amazing, I forgot how everybody looked liked. I remember the last day of 1st grade, I went home and cried for like 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...