Thursday, March 1, 2018

“Perfect” Paint (SOL18 1)

Ok so one time in kindergarten (this story is embarrassing) I was very obedient but one time I was drawing a flower I think but got some paint on my shirt so I hid. I was hiding for the longest hour of my life. My teachers called out “Pablo, where are you?” But all I can do was make my mouth shut. I don’t remember this like crystal clear but I think the cops came and at the end of the day I confessed my “crime.” “Please don’t tell my parents, I’m a good kid.” (I was on the verge of tears) My teacher said “It’s okay if you paint on your shirt, but don’t ever do that again.” “Ok.” I said. And I never did that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...