Monday, February 26, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge Practice

Ok so one time I remember I was about six and was throwing apples on the concrete. Ok so I was conducting an experiment about how hard are apples. I mean I could just bite the apple and see how crisp it is but I couldn’t bite apples at the time. So I was curious because we had about 7 apples and I specifically remember throwing and wasting 5 of those apples. I actually ended my expirement on the second appple but I got carried away and was doing it for fun. On the 5th apple I stopped because I realized it was a waste of food, I cleaned up and went inside. Once I went inside my parents were asking me questions about the apples “Why did you thrown the apples?” I responded “It was my own expirement.” And ended up being grounded for 5 days. Once for each apple.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Slice of Life. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...