Friday, March 2, 2018

Classroom Switcharoo (SOL18 2)

So on the first day of me going to Emerson Elementary School I went to the “right” classroom or so I thought.  Apparently I went to a first grade class thinking “Oh cool, I’m the tallest one!” There was this girl who was also there for her fist day as well. Through the whole day I was doing first grade thing like counting when I was supposed to be multiplying. After music class my actual classroom looked at me, every single one of them. I didn’t understand what was happening. My actual teacher said you my student.” So I went to the right classroom and went to music again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...