Monday, March 5, 2018

TV Shortage (SOL18 5)

So around 2009 my brother and I were in the living room. We were a couple of little boys and weren’t strong, not at all. We were playing Gallina Siega which is just like Marco Polo without saying anything. The blind chicken is looking for you while their eyes are closed. For some reason he got a tennis racket which was too heavy for him. He was in front of the TV. He fell backwards at like the speed of light breaking the TV screen. That TV was mildly expensive (it was 1100 dollars). It was so loud for my little ears back then. He got in trouble and got grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...