Sunday, March 4, 2018

Cutie the Shoe Thief

Ok so one day in 5th grade my brother and I came back from school. We walked back home but we stayed outside to pet my dogs. After I pet my dog Snow I sat down on a bench just looking at Snow. We have another dog called Cutie was looking at my brothers feet. I knew something was about to go down but it was more tragic. So Cutie started sprinting to my brother Uriel. While Uriel was scared Cutie was circling him making him fall down. My dogs are bro and sis so Snow started doing it with Cutie because Snow does what Cutie  does. Once Cutie got Uriel’s shoe she has eating it. Uriel was screaming and crying help but I was just there trying to help but I was too scared. We got his shoe back at the end but it was all chewed up so we had to throw the pair away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...