Tuesday, March 6, 2018

TV Shortage 2 (SOL18 6)

Remember when my brother broke the TV when he was like five years old well Uriel broke the TV again. So like 2 years later we were playing with our plushies but we were making them “strong.”  I think I remember my brother with his favorite plush “Rex” the dinosaur. He picked up a baseball bat. I don’t know why there was a baseball bat in our room, but he picked it up and BAM! He broke the TV once again. He was crying afterwards, hiding under the bed and closet. He kept saying “Hide me please!” “Don’t tell on me.” M6 parents found out like 1 minute later so he got grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...