Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Boom Ball (SOL18 7)

So this weekend I got a brand new ball. Those balls that you buy from Walmart for 3 dollars, rubbery and light. Well, that weekend I asked my Dad to park outside in the front of the house so I can play in the garage. I went inside with 2 brothers of mine to play 2 square. It was supposed to be like 4 square where there’s 4 squares and once the ball goes in your square, let it bounce you have to hit it to another square. Well mr brother left but my other brother joined in. We were playing for a good 3 minutes until, “Pop.” The ball “exploded.”  We were arguing about who’s fault it was. “You weren’t quick enough!” “He hit it hard!” One of the pipes managed to hit the ball, it wasn’t even sharp. My Dad told us “Not yet, there’s nails and pipes.” We said “OK.” So on the first day we got the ball, as well as the first ever game, played with the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...