Monday, December 4, 2017

Slice of Life #2 My pet Bunny

I have never told you about my pet bunny, right? Well one day I was in my cousins ranch. They have animals like chickens, peacocks, horses, maybe 1 or 2 pigs and BUNNIES. There was so many baby bunnies maybe like 38 bunnies. So I kept looking at them, feeding them, and giving them water for about 30 minutes. I loved those bunnies. I say loved because we left afterwards but once we came back there was only about 4 bunnies, keep in mind it was about 2 weeks afterwards. I asked where they were and he said that they died... on the inside I was destroyed, I’m exaggerating a bit but I LOVED them. About 2 hours later I was eating and a man with a bag had something in there. I knew there was something in there because it was moving. I asked him what it was, guess what I find. A bunny! It was a beige small bunny. Guess what he said? “I’m going to eat it.” I kinda freaked out because I yelled “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I said sorry and he said “You can have him.” After he said that, I begged my parents and they said no. I said “Can I at least take care of it until I have to go?” He said yes. I don’t know what changed my parents mind but when we had to go they said you can keep him. Once we went into the house I loved him and fed him and cared for him. But one day he escaped and we lost him. Ok so this is what happened, whenever my dad works outside he leaves the doors he opened, opened. I guess he opened the door where the bunny was, it escaped and he lied to me saying “It’s because you didn’t love him.” I swear that was a lie on its own. I cried but I guess he has a family now. Last but not least him name was Dumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...