Thursday, December 7, 2017

MAP Testing

Map testing is ok but mostly boring. You have to do the test which is complicated, once you’re done you sit there for 2 hours waiting while reading. You can’t move around unless you’re getting something or showing something to the teacher. Anyways the first test I’ve done so far is math. It was easy because I honestly think I’m really good at math, so does my family. I was “racing” through the questions, they were easy by the way. I was trying to reach a score of 230 but I didn’t make it, I was close though. I honestly think map is going well for me. Guess what happened on the reading test, i gained 12 points! I took my time and ended up getting a way better score. Once i finished i was so happy to see my new score. It was medium hard if that’s even a thing, ok it was both easy and hard but mostly easy but i took time and effort on each question. Last but not least Language Arts, I got 3 more points than the last test, I’m so happy! I noticed that on every score I got the quarter it’s above 6 grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...